The Mission Investment Fund will measure its progress and success against five strategic goals. Broad strategies and results for each goal are outlined below.
- Goal One: MIF achieves increased awareness among ELCA congregations, church members and social ministries, resulting in growth in both loans and investments.
- Goal Two: MIF achieves excellent standards of customer service and offers loan and investment products that are responsive to customer needs and preferences.
- Goal Three: Specialist advisory services support the vitality and financial sustainability of congregations, synods and related ministries, and help to build MIF’s reputation and visibility.
- Goal Four: MIF maintains its traditional and consistent record of financial stability and strength through balanced growth.
- Goal Five: MIF’s people, systems and structures align with strategy and provide for organizational effectiveness, accountability and sustainability.